Under eye fillers Gold Coast has today is one of the most popular cosmetic procedures done for the face, along with botox injections. This is a type of cosmetic procedure wherein a type of injectable filler is injected into the skin (such as under the eyes or nose) to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines, or to create a smoother appearance on the skin. Most of the dermal fillers in the market today are temporary but some do get absorbed by the body to create a permanent effect on the specific part of the skin being treated.
While this procedure is considered low risk, there are certain side effects to be experienced when you get Gold Coast under eye fillers. Do not fall into the common trap of finding clinics that offer cheap under eye fillers in Gold Coast. Not only is the quality of the result compromised, but you could risk adverse side effects from the procedure. To avoid side effects, you need to follow these tips for before and after care.
• As part of the preparation for the procedure, a final assessment is done on your skin. This is where the skin doctor will inform the patient about the expected results and what changes they will see on their skin. This is an important step as some patients have unrealistic expectations that often lead to disappointment after the procedure is completed.
• The cosmetic surgeon will also be assessing the patient’s pain tolerance. You will also be discussing the types of anaesthesia to be used for the procedure. Most fillers can be administered using topical anaesthesia; however, those with low pain tolerance should undergo infiltrative anaesthesia.
• This is also the part wherein the patient’s medical history is re-evaluated. This is a precautionary step to ensure that the patient will not suffer from allergies or other harsh reactions.
• The final step is to choose the type of under eye fillers Gold Coast has available to be used for the procedure. Some of the factors to impact your choice of fillers to use include defect to be corrected, material, and the longevity desired for the result.
• For 2 weeks following the procedure, you must refrain from massaging or applying pressure onto the area injected.
• You should not expose yourself to any form of extreme conditions such as going into a sauna or skiing, or even directly expose yourself to the sunlight.
• Any form of bruising is transient; hence, there is no need to worry about that.
• When cleansing or moisturizing the area treated with fillers, avoid using ones with active ingredients such as AHAs or BHAs.
• Do not consume alcoholic drinks as it can promote circulation and prolong the swelling on the injected area.
• Performing strenuous physical activities or exercise is also discouraged within the first 2 weeks following the procedure.
You need to abide by the guidelines listed above for before and after care instructions when you undergo procedure for under eye fillers Gold Coast has today. To give you peace of mind, choose a reputable dermal clinic to perform the procedure such as All About Face Skin Clinics Medical Team. They have specialized in all kinds of cosmetic injectables and cosmetic procedures so you can guarantee that they have the right tools and expertise for the job.